vitamagic® Magnesium Oil 1000ml with 100ml Spray Bottle
- Concentrated magnesium chloride solution (approx. 31%) for targeted local application
- Helps with muscle tension release massages
- The original with the Zechstein seal
- Certified natural product; carries the NaTrue label
- Skin compatibility rated “Very Good” by Dermatest®
- Guarantee of quality: Filled in Germany according to international quality standards (HACCP, ISO 9001, GMP – Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Guaranteed 100% vegan, no animal testing
- Separate, refillable 100ml spray bottle with large opening for easy filling. Convenient graduated scale for preparing dilutions
- Spray nozzle with no-metal-contact technology, which means that the content does not come into contact with the metal spring, preventing corrosion of the spring
vitamagic® Magnesium Oil is a totally natural product, free from any additives. It is derived from the depths of the ancient Zechstein Sea in the Netherlands, from one of the purest, natural magnesium sources in the world. vitamagic® Magnesium Oil is a concentrated solution of magnesium chloride and water, and not actually an oil at all. It is, however, called “oil” because of its oily consistency. The magnesium chloride concentration is around 31%. 1 ml Magnesium Oil contains approx. 103 mg pure magnesium.
Aqua, Magnesium Chloride (31%)
vitamagic® Magnesium Oil can be used in concentrated form or diluted. For daily use, massage oil into arms, shoulders, or legs. vitamagic® Magnesium Oil is particularly suitable for sport fitness massages after physical exertion. The solution can be left on the skin or washed off with water after approx. 15 minutes. Also suitable as an additive for baths (approx. 500 ml) or foot baths (approx. 150 - 200 ml).
Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, and open wounds. Do not apply to freshly shaved areas. Wash hands after application. People with extremely sensitive skin may experience slight tingling, itching, or a warm sensation. Place out of reach of children.